M1 Waveform Viewer™
Explore • Share • Analyze • Document
waveforms acquired from
Oscilloscopes • Digitizers • EDA sim tools
from any manufacturer
Available for instant download right now at no cost to you...M1 Waveform Viewer
- Explore - Examine, compare, & understand waveforms
- Collaborate - Exchange informed technical opinions with collaborators... accelerate your workflow...
- Communicate - Let your team/customers/suppliers know about an issue
- Clarify - End struggling with pictures & poor verbal explanations... send fully explorable waveforms instead of just pictures
- Analyze - Measure using two dozen built-in voltage and time/jitter parameters, including FFT and Eye
- Document - Archive M1-WV waveforms so you can go back and re-examine your device without having to recreate the setup when new issues come up
- Student or Professor? If you would like to understand in more detail how M1 WV can contribute to workflow in the academic environment, click here.
- Zero cost - Instant download. Installs in seconds.
Save/share waveforms from
- All your platforms - Oscilloscopes (including digital channels from MSO scopes and the Tek WaveStar format, digitizers, and EDA simulation tools
- All your brands - Acqiris, Agilent, Cadence, GaGe, Hewlett-Packard, LeCroy, Mentor Graphics, National Instruments, Rohde & Schwarz, Textronix, Yokogawa, Spectrum, and Teradyne/ZTEC.
- View/explore waveforms anywhere... at your desk, at home, on the train... just as you would on the scope
- Collaborate - Share waveforms and the tool itself instantly via email
- 22 built-in waveform measurements - both voltage and time/jitter
- Eye diagram and FFT/spectral view
- Complete statistics on all measurements and across sequences of waveforms... more than you’ll find in any scope!
- Explore/compare multiple waveform cases simultaneously
- Winner of EETimes Ultimate Product Award
"With many vendors engaging in difficult and user-hostile licensing it is most refreshing to see an honest offer such as yours. You should have GREAT in your experience rating list." - Gary Schneider, Hi-Techniques, Inc.