- M1 Waveform Tools (M1 WT) and M1 Waveform Viewer (M1 WV) support Teradyne/ZTEC Instruments digitizers
M1 WT provides capabilities that aren't available directly from the manufacturer
- Advanced Debug
- File Tagging
- Compliance Breakout
M1 tools enable you to avoid being locked-in to a single hardware vendor
- All-platform, All-vendor support means M1 tools work identically with all of your waveform acquisition platforms
- M1 WT provides more functionality than the manufacturer's entire portfolio of digitizer software options, at a fraction of the cost
- M1 tools turn your Teradyne/ZTEC Instruments digitizer system into a fully functional oscilloscope capable of supporting more than 100 analog channels.
- For simple automations, M1 WT's capabilities far outstrip those of scope-based automation packages
- For more complex automations, M1 WT complements LabVIEW's instrument-sequencing capabilities with unmatched measurement and analysis sequencing functionality
In our testing, we detected potential issues within the Teradyne/ZTEC hardware that could affect timing measurements made with this hardware. ASA encourages you to read about that here.
Teradyne, ZTEC Instruments and ZTEC are trademarks of Teradyne. Neither ASA, nor any software programs or other goods or services offered by ASA, are affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by Teradyne.